Russel Fish: The Sausage and Eggs Incident
Glee Cast Filmography Official Posters: Chris Colfer
Chris Colfer during the Russel Fish/Glee Pilot clip at the New Yorker Festival
- Russel Fish (Chris Colfer) will fail PE if he doesn’t pass the Presidential Fitness Test.
- If he fails PE, his admission to Harvard will be rescinded. He didn’t apply anywhere else because he got distracted by a sexy chemistry lady in a Harvard bra.
- A wild bully appears and whips him ~down there with a towel.
- He then proceeds to try to pass the Presidential Fitness Test with the help of his ninja friend.
- He has one test left and just as he’s about to pass it, the wild bully appears and knocks him out.
- He realizes this means he fails/is out of Harvard, and so he goes after the bully and smacks his “sausage” off with a towel. (This is where the movie title, ‘The Sausage and Eggs Incident’, comes from).
- Him and his friend try to sneak into the office and change his grade, this random scary lady finds them, and it cuts to them on a train to find their fortunes in the east. He gives his friend his breakfast which is Sausage and Eggs.
All of that happens in 8 minutes. It’s supremely weird. It’s only $1.29. You should go buy it.
Also, this is the blurb for the HQ version:
They know what we want.
I get questions about Russell Fish all the time. Here are all the salient points, thanks to Bee. :)
Chris/Glasses Picspam (6/13)
You can buy and download the whole thing here for $1.29.