Glee is saying “bye bye” to the Big Apple as it heads into its sixth and final season, with Rachel and the gang returning to the hallowed halls they once called home — after a six-month time jump, of course.
1. Rachel, following her “humiliating failure as a TV actress” will return to Lima and “reinstate and lead” the glee club.
2. Kurt will follow Miz Berry back home, helping to return New Directions to its former glory.
3. Sue will remain the show’s main antagonist, banishing all arts from McKinley High.
4. Blaine and Sam will also find themselves in Lima with Mr. Schue, and all three are said to have found “surprising new gigs.” (Rumor has it, Mr. Schue will lead Vocal Adrenaline, while Blaine will head up the Warblers.)
5. Series regulars include: Chris Colfer (Kurt), Darren Criss (Blaine), Dot-Marie Jones (Beiste), Jane Lynch (Sue), Kevin McHale (Artie), Lea Michele (Rachel), Matthew Morrison (Will), Chord Overstreet (Sam) and Amber Riley (Mercedes).
Your thoughts on Glee‘s farewell season? How are you hoping to see it all end?